Question
Posted by: father to be | 2010/02/14

Sperm Spinning

Good day
I have a question about sperm spinning, who does this in the gauteng area and what is the cost? also are there any risks involved with this.

Please phone our helpline for more info: 0860 100 262.

4
Posted by: Anoun | 2010/03/29

Where can we go for this service in Durban? Who are the specialist in Durban?

Reply to Anoun
Posted by: Chris | 2010/02/15

The sperm washing procedure involves spinning a semen sample in a centrifuge to separate it into three parts. Those parts can then be tested for HIV. Some researchers believe that the virus is carried in seminal fluids outside the sperm cells. The technique, therefore, might be used to isolate HIV from sperm cells, which can then be used to impregnate a woman via artificial insemination.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: zee | 2010/02/15

please do tell me wat is sperm spinning

Reply to zee
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/14

Reply to sexologist