Posted by: Estelle | 2011-05-09

sperm reproduction

I want to know how long does it take for a man to reproduce sperm?
I want to get pregnant, but my husband works out of the country, so I want to find out if it will help if you have sex 3 times a day, of must we rather do it only once?

Dear Estelle,

Sperm production is continuous. As long as your husband produces ejaculate when he reaches orgasm it contains sperm that could potentially result in pregnancy. So the more often you have sex during the period of your cycle that you have ovulated the higher the chances of fertilisation. This of course taking into consideration that there are no problems with fertility on the part of yourself and your husband.

Posted by: Heart | 2011-05-09

You must have sex two days before you ovulate ( from day 12- day 16 - if you have a 28 day cycle) Have sex every second day to ensure that the sperm count has increased and to ensure pregnancy.

Reply to Heart
Posted by: topdog | 2011-05-09

it reproduces all the time...u can have sex 10 times a problem.

Reply to topdog