Question
Posted by: kirsteyn | 2010/05/21

Sperm question

Hi, I would like to know which sperm would be likely to fertilize the egg, the sperm left 48 hours before ovulation or the sperm left on the day of ovulation, we followed the Shettles method for conceiving a boy and I wonder if my timing may have been off.

I''ve been on the internet and had no joy finding the answer to this question and hope you may be able to enlighten me?

It would help me to figure out which gender we are more likely to have

Thanks!

If you have sex at the time of ovulation then those sperm are likely to fertilise the egg. However, it is impossible to know the exact time of ovulation.

1