Question
Posted by: Curious | 2010-09-23

Sperm Penetration

I am off the pill for 5 months now and I don't feel sperm penetration. What could be the cause? Even when I lost my virginity I didn't bleed - is that normal. I am trying to fall pregnant and need to know?

It is not unusual for someone to have a slight delay in fertility after leaving the pill. its usually advised to wait for at least 9months after stopping it. if you are still unable to fall pregnant than you should consult your gynaecologist. It is normal for females to lose their virginity without having a bleed. However it would be advisable to visit your gynae at least for a routine check up.

2
Posted by: Curious | 2010-09-30

Hi again, interesting, but I don''t feel rhythmic pulsations or never felt them, is this normal? Before I went on the pill we used condoms and I never felt it then too. I hear all these stories about how explosive it feels and I never experienced it myself??

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Graham | 2010-09-25

Hi there, we were both virgins when we got married + when we had sex the 1st time, although her vagina was tight + I went gently with a lot of lube, there was also no bleeding. The second time we both aware of it when her hymen actually broke but still no bleeding. I dont know how U can feel sperm penetration though. If U r tight enough U will feel the rithmyc pulsations of his penis when he comes inside U but U will only feel his semen when it runs out after he''s withdrawn. The semen is only the fluid that carries the actual sperm. The sperms themselves r too small to see. Under a microscope they look like tiny tadpoles + when ejaculation takes place they immediately start swimming up into your cervix, + right up where conception can take place. There r millions of sperm in 1 ejaculation. When the penis withdraws the sperm still swim up while the rest of the semen (minus sperm) just runs out. So keep a towell + tissues ready for opration clean-up afterwards.

Reply to Graham