Posted by: Tee | 2009-12-21

Sperm on Stools

Hello Doc, I had anal sex about 2 weeks ago and when he was finished, he ejaculated inside of me. Now two weeks later, when I use the bathroom I have white stuff on my stools. It doesn'   t loom like sperm it looks more thicker. Like when one tears a white cloth or something similar.

Also, my last period started after that (2 weeks ago) and I started it again on Wednesday...2 weeks later. I'   m not sure if one has to do with the other. PLEASE HELP

Hallo Tee
It is unlikely to be due to sperm residue. I think it could be a worm infestation (hairworms). If possible show a sample to your doctor as you may need a prescription for an anti-helminthic medication.
Please remember to rather use condoms when having anal sex as diseases are easier transmitted via the anus.

Posted by: James | 2009-12-23

My goodness, what immature replies.
For the record, this is a perfectly acceptable sexual activity between two consenting adults. Furthermore, this website has nothing to do with judging a person, it is about providing sage, sane, mature medical advice.

That out the way, if this is a genuine sincere query for medical advice, I would have to say that it doesn' t sound normal and shouldn' t be ignored. Sperm will be long gone after a day or so, certainly by 2 weeks later. After anal sex, either it is ejected via the anus or absorbed into the body, normally within a day.

It is important to note that anal sex is EXTREMELY RISKY, and it was very stupid to attempt this without a condom. I urge everyone who engages in this sexual activity to always use a condom, to protect both partners. For one thing, it is very possible for the semen to run down from the anus into the vagina causing pregnancy and there are also reports of it possibly being absorbed through the thin skin between the rectum and vagina. Pregnancy has actually been reported in as many as 8% of cases where the receptive female can only recall having had unprotected anal sex, not vaginal sex, yet fell pregnant. I' m sure it' s not all that likely for pregnancy to occur, but it is a possibility.

As to the white discharge on the stools, this sounds like a serious Sexually Transmitted Infection. Anally transmitted infections can lead to anal, rectal and colonic cancer and, subsequently death. I urge you to go and see a doctor urgently about this. And don' t be embarrassed, they have heard it all before! Just speak plainly and mention your concerns. They can do tests and ensure that everything is alright with you. Leaving this and hoping it will go away (and maybe it will for a short time) could be spelling out a terrible and painful death sentence for yourself. It could be nothing serious, and if so, consider yourself lucky this time. But always MAKE SURE YOU USE A CONDOM FROM NOW ON. PS I am not a Doctor!

Reply to James
Posted by: normal female | 2009-12-21

Oh gross. You are revolting to even allow that. sis.

Reply to normal female
Posted by: Tee | 2009-12-21

Do you know if it can travel to the vagina?

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Anoniem | 2009-12-21

Ag sies man !!!! Hoe kan jy oor so iets op ' n publieke website raad vra. Ek skaam my morsdood. Jigeeeeeeee!

Reply to Anoniem