Question
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/20

Sperm on stools?

Hello SexO, I had anal sex about 2 weeks ago and when he was finished, he ejaculated inside of me. Now two weeks later, when I use the bathroom I have white stuff on my stools. It doesn' t loom like sperm it looks more thicker. Like when one tears a white cloth or something similar.

Also, my last period started after that (2 weeks ago) and I started it again on Wednesday...2 weeks later. I' m not sure if one has to do with the other. PLEASE HELP

Dear Tee,

Both these symptoms could be caused by an infection, and I advise you to consult with your doctor for treatment which can only be given once a diagnosis is made by taking a full history and examination.

27
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/23

No Doc I don' t think I will do it again. But if I do I will be sure to use lots of lube. Thank you for your help.

I' m taking samples of my stool to the doctor next week to see what' s really going on. I will keep posting

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Experienced | 2009/12/23

Tee, before engaging use something to stretch the anal muscle and allow you to relax into it. A finger or two well lubed works well.

Reply to Experienced
Posted by: Experienced | 2009/12/23

Reply to Experienced
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/23

Tee, your partner must be gentle and slow. Use lots of lube to avoid damage.

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/23

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/23

To Same Thing. What was the diagnosis in your case ?

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/23

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: Same thing | 2009/12/23

Hi Tee,

I have experienced a similar situation. It was after my first anal encounter.

I actually damanged my anal canal. I have been on medication for over a year now to repair the broken tissue.

Although Nasty is saying nasty things. they are not too far off. Please be very careful when opeing up new doors (no pun inteneded) with sex...

It could be dangerous.

good luck!

Reply to Same thing
Posted by: Same thing | 2009/12/23

Hi Tee,

It could be dangerous.

good luck!

Reply to Same thing
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/23

I went to UCLA' s hospital and have to do a stool test. I' ll take the results in next Tuesday

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/22

Yeah no Intercourse after anal :)

Reply to Tee
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/22

Please ignore Nasty. I am always sympathetic towards anyone who suffers a medical condition and try to give what I consider to be useful advice. I mujst also stress that after anal sex, be certain not to allow your partner penetrate your vagina and be very clean around there as yoiu could pick up a nasty vaginal infection, but dont give up what is a fantastic form of sex.

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/22

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/22

Ok No Doc....I have to go to the lab today and get some tests done. I' ll keep posting up about the condition

as for " Nasty,"  I' ll just ignore your comments because I am a " woman,"  while u on the other hand is acting like a kid!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Nasty | 2009/12/22

HAHAHAHA... You have an-|-infection...

serves you right! Woman have 2 holes for a reason.. SEX AND SH*ITTING! Dont mix it :)

Reply to Nasty
Posted by: Nasty | 2009/12/22

HAHAHAHA... You have an-|-infection...

Reply to Nasty
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/22

Just as a matter of ascedemic interest, would you let us know the result of your visit ? I have never heard of parasites being transferred to the vagina, but as I say I am No Doc !

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/21

I am actually on my way to the doctor now. Thanks for the help

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/21

Do you know if it can travel to the vagina?

Reply to Tee
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/21

Ok thank you. Calling now

Reply to Tee
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/21

Your local GP will be fine. He will ask you for as stool sample and will send it away to a laboratory who will give a report on what they find. The Dr will then prescribe the appropriate medication. Dont worry its a fairly common occurrence and nothing to feel ashamed about.

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/21

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: Tee | 2009/12/21

Thank you so much. I' m going to make a doctors appointment as soon as possible. How would I go about doing this? Can I go to a regular clinic? Or should I see a specialist?

Reply to Tee
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/21

Depending on the thickness, it could also be tapeworm which is flatter rather than threadlike

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/21

Hi. The white stuff cannot be sperm as this would have passed out by now. I know this sounds gross, but I think you may have threadworm. It has nothing to do with the anal sex. Its possible to have developed them earlier on from a number of sources, but certainly not sex an d only now have they shown up.They are easily treatable and you can get medicine from the chemist. Good luck

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: No Doc | 2009/12/21

Reply to No Doc
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/21

Dear Tee,

Reply to Sexologist