Question
Posted by: weet nie | 2008/12/04

sperm count medicine

Hi can you tell me is there any thing that we can use to make the sperm count go up is is very low and we would love to have some children someone told me i must ask my doctor to subsribe some clomid how does it work and how long does it take to help the sperm go up thank you very much

Expert ImagePharmacist

Yes, the best option available would be one of two products manufactured by Georgen Pharma - Both contains amino acids essential for sperm production and function. Let hubby try either Sperm-aid or Stamingro for a few months. Best of luck!

1
Posted by: weet nie | 2008/12/05

Thank you very much he is now using stamino gro for the last week

Reply to weet nie