Posted by: Bruno | 2011-01-26

sperm count

I tested twice for my sperm count and both test it was zero sperm count .is there anything I can do to increase my sperm count? I wish to have a child soon. kindly help me

Dear Bruno

The problem could either be obstructive azoospermia or non-obstructive azoospermia (testicular failure). If the problem is due to an obstruction then it is unlikely that any form of medical treatment would elevate the problem. The problem has to be dealt with surgically and in most cases a testis biopsy and cryopreservation/ freezing of the sperm for future use would be advisable. In the case of non-obstructive/testicular failure the problem of occasional or partial failure can be dealt with by means of medical treatment in the forms of injections or tablets but you would have to see an urologist to assess the situation.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Mary | 2011-02-03

Hi, Try staminogrow. It has almost doubled my husband''s little swimmers. Good luck

Reply to Mary