Question
Posted by: David | 2010/10/27

Sperm Count

Me and my wife are very busy with planing a child.I''m a very healthy guy doing some sports.The docter find out now,that I have a low sperm count.He put me on Staminogro,after the treatment,he tested me again,the sperm count was the same.I saw on this side people talk about Clomit.Which of the two is the best or is there a more effective one,who can help me,make my wife pregant.Please help me sir??

Dear David

If the only problem is the problem of sperm count and not that of morphology and other abnormalities then the use of Clomid may be of some benefit. However Clomid is a prescription drugs and should be used under the supervision of your family doctor, urologist or fertility specialist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

3
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/10/29

Dear David

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Flower Girl | 2010/10/27

Hi David... my apologies - I see now that men too can take Clomid.

Reply to Flower Girl
Posted by: Flower Girl | 2010/10/27

Clomit is for women to stimulate ovulation.

Reply to Flower Girl