Question
Posted by: carlo | 2010/11/17

Sperm coming out

every time i go to the loo, there is sperms coming out of my penis. this happens not after sex . it happens mainly when i try to push or when i push, not urinating but pushing. please can you tell me what it is?

The first advisable thing to do would be to make an appointment with your urologist to ensure that all in fine and that you have a clean bill of health. Furthermore many men have described the same happening to them. It could be that while you are pushing that you are applying so much pressure on the related glands that its natural reaction is to release some semen. It might be helpful to pay close attention to how hard you push and maybe allow yourself time to relax or focus your diet on ‘n higher fiber intake to assist with your stools.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: Job | 2010/11/18

Me, take it easy what i posted was relevant.

Reply to Job
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/18

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: me | 2010/11/17

if you don''t have anything positive to say just keep the stupid comments to yourself. i am not here for games, got enough already. i am not bored just came here for some help. these are serious issues for some people not a game..so please if you are bored go to face book or my space, maybe you''ll have someone to keep you company.so please let''s leave this to people who are willing to help

Reply to me
Posted by: job | 2010/11/17

You sure it is sperm and not something else? might be the clap

Reply to job