Question
Posted by: LIndie | 2011/09/20

Sperm-Aid

Good day, I''ve heard that taking Sperm-Aid can assist in losing weight. Is it true and if so, is it safe to use?

Dear Lindie
I must say that this is the first time I have heard of anyone trying to use Sperm-Aid to lose weight! As far as I can determine, Sperm-Aid is an amino acid supplement which has a high L-arginine content (this is also an amino acid). Sperm-Aid is intended to increase sperm production which may or may not be successful, as I have not read any scientific papers that support this theory. I cannot imagine that taking amino acids will help with losing weight. You can obtain all the amino acids your body requires by eating protein foods (meat, fish, eggs, milk, cheeses, yoghurt and legumes). I would not recommend using single amino acid supplements for weightloss. Rather use a sensible balanced slimming diet and exercise to lose weight.

1

Dear Lindie