Posted by: curios | 2010-04-22

I heard that the taste of your sperm can be affected by the food that you eat? How true is this? and what food will make it taste better and what worse?

It is not true

Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-23

sometimes my husbands sperm taste like iron, its very strong tast and can be difficult to swallow sometimes, but
other times it actualy taste sweet, made an experiment, if he ate lots of veggies that week, its sweet, but if he didnt and only ate lots of eggs and meat, its like iron, so now i cook alot of veggies 4 him so i could swallow leka sperm

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-23

Unfortunately I don''t know how it tastes, but maybe you should think about what you realy want it to taste like, that was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: topdog | 2010-04-23

that is true,eat lots of sweet and cholates and sweeet fruit,

Reply to topdog