Question
Posted by: DMC | 2009-02-07

sperm

After a guy has ejaculated, how long does the sperm last outside the body?

Dear DMC,

How long sperm lasts after ejaculation depends on the environment the sperm finds itself after it is ejaculated. Sperm ejaculated into a woman's vagina lives in the mucus of the cervix and are able to fertilize an egg for three to five days. Sperm ejaculated outside the body usually live only a few hours.

1
Posted by: DMC | 2009-02-11

can sperm go through materials? like underwear? If a guy rubs his penis on me and i' m wearing panties, could i get pregnant?

if sperm is ejaculated outside the body and onto my hands (i' m a girl) and i accidently touch my vagina.... Could i get pregnant?

Reply to DMC