Posted by: Abs | 2009-01-08

Hi, I would like to know where does the men go to when they want to have their sperm checked and where do we find it in Cape Town,Northern Suburbs.Thanks.

Dear Abs

You can go to any reputable laboratory or fertility clinic. Clinics in Cape Town are Cape Fertility Centre, Tygerberg Hospital and Vincent Pallotti and Groote Schuur hospital.

Answered by: Dr. M. I. Cassim

Posted by: wvw | 2009-01-09

you have to get a doctor referal first and the you go to the lab example du busson &  partners or to lancet be clever they told us that you can colect the sperm at home and then just take it there but it is beter to do it in the lab even if it sounds bad it is beter to do it that way hope it is helpfull

Reply to wvw