Question
Posted by: P | 2008/07/25

Spending time with friends

Thank you again.
I think you are right. I will try to attach more importance to my friends. I lost many because of this relationship as I refused to spend as much time with them as before, so that I could talk online with my boyfriend. I' m going home soon, so I will see my friends and spend some quality time with them. I guess being all alone for two weeks in a big, empty house like this is driving me crazy and helps me have stupid thoughts.

Thank you Riley for the suggestion, but I don' t feel comfortable to discuss such personal things with many people.

Ah. As I suspected. Its never wise to give up other viable friends just to spend time with one bf/gf --- nor to devote oneself too totaly to a virtual, online relationship, in which reality could be so significantly different. As for your comment on Riley's suggestion, remember that as many or more people read our postings here in this forum --- its just that the Annex is more available for chat rather than strict question and answer