Question
Posted by: Lynette | 2010/04/19

Speech

I''ve recently noticed that I find it difficult to pronounce my words. It doesn''t happen all the time though. I''m a very healthy 50+ yr old woman. I don''t take any medication - just my daily vit. that I''ve been taking for years. Should I be concerned?

Hallo Lynette
If your family or friends also noticed this, I think you should see a neurologist for an evaluation. There may be small emboli lodging in the brain from the neck veins and a brain scan and neck sonar may be necessary to identify possible problems and prevent a future stroke.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Lynette

Reply to cyberdoc