Posted by: topaz_sa | 2009-03-02

Specialist Neurologist

Hi Doc. Where will I be able to find a Specialist Neurologist - one who is VERY qualified to read an EEG - I am looking for the BEST in the Johannesburg area.

If you don' t know, is there a website that will have this sort of info?

Thank you.

Dear topaz_sa
Contact Epilepsy SA at Tel: +27 11 816-2040 or email - they may be able to refer you to a good neurologist. Prof Vivian Fritz was excellent but I think she may have retired.
Alternatively try Dr Nirupa Shah 011 482 2253 Room 108 1st Floor Milpark Private Hospital, 9 Guild Road, Parktown West, 2193

Posted by: tmt | 2009-03-25

I tend to be forgetfull most of the time at times I need help

Reply to tmt