Question
Posted by: Klaudija | 2010/09/20

Specialist

Good Morning

Please advise what type of doctor or possibly a specialist I would be looking for. I have been suffering with sudden dizziness and nausea for quite a while now, on a daily basis so much so that I have practically been living on Valoids and Stugeron tablets. I have been to my GP and Physician and they say it''s just one of those things some people battle with. I know that there has to be more to it than that. I am looking for someone that could do some testing and get to the bottom of this as it is not at all pleasant way having to feel like this daily.
Much appreciated.

Hallo Klaudija
An Ear Nose and Throat specialist is the right person to see for this.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Klaudija