Question
Posted by: marlene | 2012/03/26

Spayed

My cat of 6 months was spayed 4 days ago. She is not really interested in her food and I am worried that she is not eating. She does go outside and wander a bit but it seems that she is not her bubbly self. She also seems to be more reserved than before. Shoul d I be worried. pn2djz

Hi Mariene

You know your animal better than anyone else. If she has a behavioral change and appears sick then return to your vet and have her checked out. Your local veterinary surgeon will be most happy to assist you in this matter.

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/03/27

Hi Mariene

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet