Question
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/01

Q.

Spathlo for lunch ...

I'm having it for lunch it's sssoooo divine!!! Have anyone ever tried it???

23
user comments

C.

Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/02

Ahh guys I envy you le nna I ke batla go ba pregnant jwale!

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: Nukie | 2006/06/02

Some men mara!

Well Nana don't you ever think about that, your baby will be healthy and strong it's up to you to make sure of that. Nna you won't believe that i have two friends who are also houseful and they are like waiting in anticipation as to how will the whole pregnancy go and how my baby will turn out and thats when they'll think of having kids, i just look at them and laugh! Otherwise i have a good support from my other friends and family, it's like i've performed a miracle by being pregnant, i've been treated like Glass it's so nice when i'm being asked "what can we bring you" all the time.

Well Girls hope you'll have a fabulous weekend.

Reply to Nukie
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/02

It's so touching to hear somebody talking like this about her pregnancy. All the best to all the preggies enjoy it and stay warm all the time.

I'll come back to you guys with the date and time of our "Girls Outing" .

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: Lelo | 2006/06/02

Nana- I couldn't have said it better myself.. being pregant was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced! The baby's daddy ran out on me when I was just 4wks coz I refused to abort, but I promise you guys, bringing this child into the world was the best thing for me and my baby! When I'm with her I look at her angelic little face and think: "how could he have asked me to kill her???" If given a chance I would do it all over again..

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Nana | 2006/06/02

Thats a good one ladies. But phela nna I"m almost 30w preg and bo di-giga at this stage... eish guys I want to have a break. Ene ke mariga its cold. Lets make it for lunch. We choose a convinient place for all of us and we meet, eat, drink and chart. It will be very nice.

Nukie I'm telling you... being pregnant is the most amazing thing. With me I only found out or should I say confirmed when I was 14w and then I just got back from leave and everybody in the office was like "hey girl... congratulations... how many weeks" and I was like "no ways... what are they seeing" and after I decided to tell them the truth ohh the whole office went crazy... it's was like bathoma go bona a pregge ka nna. And since then, my dear I'm enjoying every moment of it. The kicks.... are the most wonderful things ever. At some point I feld very down and low after realising gore I cant have a natural birth and not breastfeed. But thinking of this precious thing I'm carrying inside of me and all those babies who die (before the age of 5) because of being house, I just feel the urge to do the right thing. It's just not fair for the poor kid to come into this world innocent as they come only to live a houseful life. So my dear just make sure you take care of that baby and you'll thank yourself for the rest of your life.

Reply to Nana
Posted by: Nukie | 2006/06/02

Will see you Phumi at Fountains then, keep us informed. Will make another date for lunch.

Reply to Nukie
Posted by: Fe | 2006/06/02

he!he! since we'll be meeting le di preggies, maybe we should just buy dichips tsa komorago ga tunnel and then chill at some spot to eat them while still hot.

ish ladies i don't think i'll make it to the gig, but enjoy.

keep me posted about meeting some other time. Oh i love Cuban cafe at hatfield, maybe we should do that some time....

Reply to Fe
Posted by: Lelo | 2006/06/02

HI guys!

Lunch would be great.. but I just remembered hore I'll be going home to see my babygirl ka di 15! So this means I'll miss the gig also.. sorry for me ney! It sounds like it'll be some party- even Sporo wants to come! :)
I'm going home le today.. so when can we do this lunch thing?

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/02

I support that Nukie, we can meet at that GIG I'm coordinating on the 17th at Fountains. Check Posting no: 1632.

Hope to see you there girls or soon after.

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: nukie | 2006/06/02

Good to have guys from my Home town.around PTA.

Eish Fe Dichips tsa ko Tunneleng i don't know gore ba di etsa bjang, they have their own taste that is out of this world. Hey my Granparents live in Sabona, Konki Lerumo.

Nana how is the Preg treating you, i'm also 8 weeks preg, i just survived flu ela ya marapo, just came to work maobane, i couldn't eat wena i'm so worried about my little one. Heehe Garankuwa nkile ka e tsamaya from 1998 to 2003, until the guy dumped me afta finding out i was houseful, he just dumped me without giving me a chance to ask him questions, mara anyway that 's history now.

Nana, Fe, Lelo and Phumi i think we should make time and go out for a lunch and a chat, what do you guys think?

Reply to nukie
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/02

Office yaka e ko maboneng ko Komane, I know di chips tsa ko tunneleng di a di busa Joe...

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: Fe | 2006/06/02

Nukie, ke tswa Sabona "Selborne side". la ditse di chips tsa ko morago ga tunnel? ish mfana tsela di blind.

Reply to Fe
Posted by: Nana | 2006/06/01

So botsisa nna ka so ko Rankuwa.... ne ke seja gore. Phela nna ke 9 ya ko Garanga ko dizounung. Ka be ka gala. It's just now that Im pregg that ke fokuditse go seja... maar eishhh ke se craiva gore. So ladies le tswa Pitori nehhh???

Reply to Nana
Posted by: Lelo | 2006/06/01

No problem girl. We'll arrange when and where. I've never tasted spatlho sa ko pheli and everyone is raving ka sona! Tsa mo tropong di na le touch ya sekgowa, and they aren't as good as ka kasie- I miss sa ko rankuwa!!!

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Nukie | 2006/06/01

Phumi i also wanted to ask gore are you from Pheli naa Cos ko di Phahlong ke ko rena, re tumile le ka home made Atchaar, I'm also from Pheli, Was in living in Matebeleng but now in Kalafong Heights. Where is your office again?

Fe were in Pheli?

Reply to Nukie
Posted by: Fe | 2006/06/01

he!he!
I'm actually from Pheli.....
small world..

Reply to Fe
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/01

Lelo,
We must go and chill sometime soon, may be you just around the corner. My office is in Pheli.

Fe,
Let me know when you coming around!

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: Fe | 2006/06/01

yah i'm also cheri/nine ya ko Petori, but stay in Josi now.

Reply to Fe
Posted by: Lelo | 2006/06/01

Makes both of us- maar nna I'm here ka mosebetsi feela. Origionally from "die feistaat"..

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Phumi | 2006/06/01

Lelo & Fe you've got it right, I work and stay in ko Tshwane.

Ko bo daai man, daai plek, daai doll, daai ......

Reply to Phumi
Posted by: Fe | 2006/06/01

Phumi, otswa Petori.
ish ka go galla

Reply to Fe
Posted by: Lelo | 2006/06/01

Phumi you sound like my kind of girl!!! I take it you are in Pretoria???
Unfort the place that used to sell spatlho near my workplace was closed down so I don't get to enjoy it as often! I so envy you!!!

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: ==== | 2006/06/01

I'm craving for it, wish I were you.

Reply to ====

Want to comment?