Question
Posted by: Caz | 2010/05/31

Spastic Colon?

I have been experiencing pain in my abdomen area. Quite intense and with a slight burning sensation. I feel like i need to go to the bathroom but nothing necessarily happens. I have also been experiencing severe headaches and naseau as well.
I have had a sonar, all appears normal. But something is amiss.

please advise your thoughts.

Hallo Caz
Burning stomach pain is usually due to peptic ulcer if it is just below the breastbone or a bladder infection if low down in the pubic area. Have you had an urine test to check for urinary tract infection? You may need to have a gastroscopy to check for an ulcer too.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Caz