Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2010/06/03

Spasms or ovulation???

Dear Doc,
I stopped the Triphasil on the 13th of May, and my period started on the 16th. On Tuesday evening, I am experiencing pain on the right side, more or less by the appendix. Today is Thursday, and still experiencing it. I used Bevispas, because I thought that it might be spasms, but since this is not taking this feeling away, could this be ovulation? I also do have like a jelly discharge.
Thank you for your time.

Hallo Lucy
If you are at the end of the packet (where the red pills are) it should not be ovulation - this will take 2 weeks at least from when you stopped taking your tablets. You may have an infection in the salpinx tube or in the ureter or a kidney stone - rather let your doctor examine you to determine the cause

2
Posted by: lebo | 2010/06/04

I had developed this produging stomach,and sometimes it makes me fell bloated, and feel as if it is growing everyday. i went to the doctor and he suspected that i may have hernia and suggested operation, but i think i must fisrt get Xray. please help.or maybe is a growth ? i am 45.

Reply to lebo
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/03

Hallo Lucy