Question
Posted by: BB | 2010/10/13

Spasm - Colon ..... Pregnancy

Hi, could you pls tell me what is the best constipation reliever to use when you are pregnant...... I use senekot or aloe tablets and it usually do the trick. I try to replace the tablet with high fibre sachets that you mix with water but it doesn''t always work that well. What do you suggest I use that is save during pregnancy?

Hallo BB
Lactulose (Duphalac) is safe and effective when you are pregnant. It tastes very sweet but is not absorbed by the body, it "pulls" water into the bowel to keep the stool soft and stimulate bowel action.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/14

Hallo BB