Question
Posted by: Alice | 2011-04-07

spare tyre around waist

Best possibly way to loose the huge stomach that I have. Small build, relatively thin but huge " beer stomach" . Do not smoke or drink at all. very healthy. Fit and active. Now 60 years old. Female.

Dear Alice
So-called abdominal fat deposits do tend to develop as people get older. If you by any chance attend a gym (you mention that you are fit and active), then you could ask the instructor for exercises that target the stomach (e.g. like sit-ups). If doing sit-ups for a few months does not make your tummy smaller then you may need to ask a plastic surgeon about liposuction. In some cases, women who have had children and/or abdominal operations have stretched stomach muscles that can exacerbate the problem. A plastic surgeon would also be able to advise about this type of problem, if it applies in your case.
I do hope you will be able to lose the big tummy.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-04-07

Dear Alice