Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/02/04

(Spanish fly ) the other word is...SPANISCHE FLIEGE

Hi guys,I just google this info.please help me ...Does this stuff work an where do i get it from.Sexologist can u tell me about this as well.i was told by my friend at work which she says that it works well.

Thanks.
Michelle.

Dear Michelle,

As a sexologist and professional I can only comment with confidence on medication that has been formally and officially approved for use in treatment of sexual dysfunctions.

I can tell you that many clients I have worked with through the years have tried the use of Spanish Fly and tyhe responses were variable. More often than not the feedback was negative in my experience.

Then there are also studies and evidence of people getting very sick whilst having used spanish fly.

12
Posted by: mannu | 2015/05/25

This medicine can use of bp patient or not plz tell me m waiting

Reply to mannu
Posted by: bon | 2015/03/25

i want to have a sex with my aunties what can i do

Reply to bon
Posted by: abi | 2013/10/29

i have used it and it never worked on me

Reply to abi
Posted by: Pieter | 2011/02/06

Hi Gerard. I agree with Cathy. What email is that. I think you used something else like your email not Spanish fly. To my mind we used it on girls with no result

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Cathy | 2011/02/04

hi,Gerhard,wat sort of e/mail is that/

Reply to Cathy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/02/04

XXX i am not " prowling" . There are others that are prowling.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: gerhard | 2011/02/04

Michelle I use it often, mail me i''ll tell you more about it
gerhard at email dot com

Reply to gerhard
Posted by: XXX | 2011/02/04

Horny Guy is " prowling"  again.Spanish fly is a dead loss.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/02/04

It puts you in the mood. I have tried it. Why are you looking for something that is damm good?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Michelle | 2011/02/04

Thanks horny guy,1 more question  wat effect does it have ,,,,Horny guy how do u know about this? i want something that is damn good....

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/02/04

Yes it does work and you cna get it at adult shops.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/04

Dear Michelle,

Reply to sexologist