Question
Posted by: Ann | 2011/10/11

Spagetti Squash is it available in SOUTH AFRICA?

I saw a program on Dr Oz which referred to spagetti squash and wanted to know if it was available in SA?

Dear Ann
I must admit that I do not know if spaghetti squash is available in SA, or not. Try doing a search for it on Google SA. It is certainly not listed in the SA Food Tables, but I would surmise that it has a similar nutritional composition to other so-called Summer Squashes which include our gem squash.
I do hope you can find someone who sells it in your area.
DietDoc . It is certainly not listed in the SA Food Tables, but I would surmise that it has a similar nutritional composition to other so-called Summer Squashes which include our gem squash.

1

Dear Ann