Question

Space

I' m in a relationship for 5 years.I crave the feeling of being single...just for a little while.....is it wrong to feel this way?

"Wrong" is a moral term. It might be considered wrong in several ways to ABT on such a feeling, rather thqn just to have the feeling. After 5 yars, shouldn't your partner be able to expect to be more considerately treated ?

1
Posted by: Lin | 2008/10/10

Don' t play with your partner' s feelings. If you feel the need for space, tell him/her. But don' t expect him/her to sit around waiting for you.
It' s not wrong to feel this way, but then take the " space"  and use it constructively to decide whether you are ready to be in any relationship.

Reply to Lin