Question
Posted by: Nobomi | 2010-09-08

SOY PROTEIN vs WHEY PROTEIN

which company/brand do you recommend when it comes to producing natural whey and soy protein products? I have been using the ''wholesale'' just soy protein, and Im wondering if it''s a reputable brand?

Dear Nobomi
I must admit that I am not acquainted with the companies that produce these soy and whey products. I also don't understand what you are using them for? (to build muscles, as a source of protein in a normal diet, or to produce protein-enriched foods for sale??). Check the address of the manufacturer on the label of the 'wholesale' just soy protein. They should mention a telephone number which you can call to ask who is manufacturing the product and if they have proof of their product's nutritive value.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-09

Dear Nobomi