Posted by: sour gal | 2008-12-15

sour milk smell

please can you help.. i am 23 years of age and dont currently have a boyfriend. I am on the pill-Yasmin so i dont know if this perhaps has anything to do with it and i have also suffered from candida in the past.. my dilema is this.. i feel that i smell like sour milk in my vaginal area on my panties. whatever u do i just cant get rid of the smell and it seems that i am the only one that can smell it.. it is driving me crazy and i dont want to smell like sour milk i want to have no smell..
wat can i do? or wat could you advise i should do.
please help im seriously desperate!
thank you!

It could be that you have thrush. If not, it may just be your normal smell which you can't do anything about.