Question
Posted by: katey | 2011/10/06

sounds

Whenever me and bf hav sex i make sounds, I cant hold myself in. Is it normal cos sometimes i think im acting like a pornstar.

Regards.

Dear Katey,

It is very common for men and women, to feel the desire to vocalise during sex as an expression of the pleasure they are experiencing. This is often not about "acting like a porn star" but honest and real expression. You may often here people jokingly ask or talk about "are you a moaner, groaner or a screamer?"

6
Posted by: katey | 2011/10/10

well, thanx guys for your comments.

Reply to katey
Posted by: a man | 2011/10/06

you are normal, its wonderful when a woman is vocal during lovemaking. my lady is extremely vocal and its such a turn on.

Reply to a man
Posted by: XXX | 2011/10/06

Men love it so don''t worry about it.Just don''t be too loud as you will keep the neighbours awake.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Makaveli | 2011/10/06

I think it''s cool, my girlfriend also does that and i like it cause it gives me an indiction that i''m doing something right

Reply to Makaveli
Posted by: brown(VB) | 2011/10/06

Hi Katey
Well to be honest , i wish my partner was like you....hey your boyfriend should be lucky atleast you showing some kind of enjoyment rather than lying all silent...i think its cool.

Reply to brown(VB)
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/06

Dear Katey,

Reply to sexologist