Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2011/10/29

Sound Wave Liposuction

Hello Doc,
This is the latest fad that is the talk of everyone, this is a new machine/treatment that can ''disolve fat cells''-sounds to good to be true thou?
Have you heard about it?

Dear Debbie
I have heard that there are treatments available for fat removal which involve lasers, but I have as yet not heard about 'Sound Wave Liposuction'. I promise to try and do some reading up on this subject and if I can find credible data, I will write a DietDoc Topic about this type of fat removal. So keep an eye on the Diet & Nutrition site.

2
Posted by: Ronel le Roux | 2011/11/04

I want to know if Ultrasound Cavitation works? had a look on different website but I really do not know if it is just sales talk.

Reply to Ronel le Roux

Dear Debbie