Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2009/01/06

Sound in ear

I have been experiencing a whooshing sound in my ear from time to time . I t happens suddenly &  lasts under a minute . Wha is the cause of this. I have had my BP tested &  currently have Low BP. Can this be the problem?

Dear Nadia
It can sometimes be the blood pressure but is more likely to be a kind of tinnitus.
See http://www.tinnitusformula.com/qtimes/2007/04/pulsatile.aspx
It can be caused by something simple like fluid in the middle ear, or by something serious like a tumour, so rather let your doctor check this out!