Question
Posted by: S | 2009-07-24

Sort of a pressure, and I cannot move talk when I am asleep

When I am asleep sometimes there is this thing that comes over me. It’ s sort of a pressure, and I cannot move talk. Then it goes away after a couple of seconds or minutes. Sometimes it comes back again the minute I close my eyes to try and sleep again. What causes this? and what do I need to do to have a peacefully.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This sounds like a condition called sleep paralysis. It is rather frightening, but not dangerous in any way. However, to make sure, I would suggest you discuss this with a sleep doctor, who may need some tests done.

1
Posted by: Trent | 2009-09-27

I' m not bullshitting, but I heard it could be a ghost or some being applying pressure on you while you sleep.
Do some research.....I did....

Reply to Trent