Question
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-10

sorry ladies

I apologise. I am just a bored lonely (and slightly overweight) guy with self-esteem issues. Will try to stop posting crap but might not be successful.

[Health24 IT: Nice try, but even if you do not like someone, it is very bad manners to impersonate them]

Bored, was obvious. So was slightly overweight. Are there not better ways to enhance self-esteem ? Some of your sensible and sensitive responses to other people's messages were far more convining

7
Posted by: Phil | 2011-03-11

Sorry Jerk  I wanted to stay out of this. But your little show might be entertaining for now  but you are really being cruel. Sad thing is  because karma never sleeps. One day  you will actaully grow up and by then would have pulled your head out of your *rse  but too late. Cos then you will experience the hardship of what you have done. Karma is a b*tch...
Good luck...

Reply to Phil

Posted by: Truth | 2011-03-10

Hi Jerk
Why have u ignored my advice on your original posting 791?

Reply to Truth
Posted by: K | 2011-03-10

if you are so bright, how come you cannot spell impersonation or don''t?

Reply to K
Posted by: Spaceman | 2011-03-10

Online false identity/alias theft, interesting.

Reply to Spaceman
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-10

Hahahahaha.Thats the worst impersination yet.Fat girls this is not a real apology.Dont get happy.This person is so impressed with my intellect that they are pretending to be me.hahaha

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: jerko | 2011-03-10

You are a douche bag

Reply to jerko