Posted by: Phil | 2013-01-10

Sorry Cybershrink....

Thanks for the compliment. And yes  my view might be a little messed up.... One of me
See  I run when i get controlled. And I believe one must learn to be responsible and accountable for ones own actions. And maybe I was just too much of a naughty guy most my life. Hence me being happily single.... Can''t excpect to find a person that would ever be able to understand let alone live with me... And most of all, me with someone else....

Hey, anyone who thinks they don't have any flaws is simply unobservant. Some people are indeed highly over-controlling of others ; some people are highly under-controlling of themselves, luring others into trying to provide some order within their chaos.
And at least, from what you say, you've met the primary aim - YOU're happy to live with yourself !