Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/08/24

Sorry CS Not Post 1109 but rather 1107

Sorry about that CS. I didn''t check. It was post 1107 originally that had the stupid moron posting about taking drugs when you are feeling depressed. I can''t believe people say stupid things like that. And as a matter of interest, does anyone dissagree with me. I''m open to critisicm. Thanks

I think the person was suggesting illicit drugs, not as a specific cure for depression, but as one of the great pleasures of life worth living for. Not that this is any more sensible as a point of view !

5
Posted by: what? | 2010/08/24

why do you all get so upset when you read off the wall posts on this website as if its a university examination board?

did you notice that this forum is for the MENTALLY ILL? do you expect the mentally ill forum users to always conform to your view points and opinons?

telling someone to consume narcotics while they are depressed is not necessarily bad advice, you do realise that the drugs the people in white coats give the " sick"  are also DRUGS right? you also of course realise that the " drugs"  or " legal drugs"  are MORE harmful than narcotics with long term prolonged use, and of course you are well aware that 99.9% of narcotics users are not addicts and function exceptionaly well in society? if a depressed person used narcotics they would leave their state of depression long enough for it to benefit them more then seeing a shrink and paying tons of money.

I am so disappointed with you Jordan, you seem to see yourself as the law judge and defender of all that is right...unfortunitely the only thing you are defending is whats right in your own mind....and remember you are posting on a mental illness forum!

Reply to what?
Posted by: hestia | 2010/08/24

nope agree. Think he/she is brain dead!

Reply to hestia
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/24

Nope,I agree with you. What an idiot! Probably all the cocaine and heroin...

Reply to Woman
Posted by: nanino | 2010/08/24

he''s just an idiot who deserves to be blocked from this website. this website provides valuable informatin and advice, once in a while you will come accross stupid people like him,

Reply to nanino