Question
Posted by: patient | 2011/08/29

sorry...

im sorry if i have offended you as it is not my intention. i was not trying to be sarcastic with reposting that question.

No offence taken, not at all. Just feel its useful to occasionally remind people of the realities of offering such a service. We do our best, and while some Experts may take a week to respond, I try to get to everything within a day or two. You're definitively not stupid, nor foolish. Just understandably impatient !

2
Posted by: stupid | 2011/08/29

I guess i am just stupid for being stupid. This is what i keep on doing - making a complete fool of myself....

Reply to stupid