Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Sorry

You' re right, I' ve posted other questions before. I' m sorry for posting them here instead of seeing a phychologist in person, but I can' t afford it. Also, many questions are current problems that need a rapid solution, like what to do with the kids. We are all very confused in that respect where I live. But this question I had now about my previous employer is something that worries me often. I wanted to send them an e-mail and I couldn' t because I felt angry. They saw pictures of me naked that I had deleted and put them where anyone could see them, they saw data on my flash disk while I was away and spoiled it, they gave me a paper to sign and I was so naive that I did, later I asked what it was and they said for tax refund and that they had already sent it. I should have forgotten everthing by now, but I look back and feel used. My question is if I should discuss it with them now that I' m no longer with them or let it be.

Hello again. Sounds like those were some rather peculiar people you were mixing with, back then. However, that is actually in the past, and you don't describe any current problems ( outside of your feelings, that is ) caused by them --- no apparent other repercussions ( though I don't understand the tax refund thing, or why they'd bother to do that for you, unless it was to obtain a tax refund for themselves !).
But here's the thing. It happened, and it understandably upset you at the time. But you have got through that phase and have generally moved on with your life. What could possibly be gained by discussing these events with them now ? They may not even remember things that have been bothering you for ages, and they are unlikely to say anything that you would find comforting or helpful. If you were used back then, they won't have become kindly and caring in the meantime. You're no longer with them --- Great ! Let it be. Put all of that in a cardboard box labelled " Unfortunate things which happened in the past which should stay in the past" ; seal that box, and move on. You have much better things to do with your time and emotions. You were and are beautiful, and need no pictures to prove it.
As you mention other current problems, why not investigate low-cost psych services --- at your nearest major state hospital or clinic, or nearest Medical School ; and check with Lifeline, as there may be some other local source of advice and support which might not cost much.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Thank you for putting up with my messy life. I don' t know where I got this personality thing from - to think about things that hurt in the past or mistakes I made instead of forgetting and moving on. But that family keeps sending me emails to tell about what the kids do these days etc, and I feel so happy when I receive them. I even cry sometimes cause I miss them. But then the bad memories keep popping to my mind as well and I get so angry.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

They were lovely most times, but on the other hand they totally invaded my privacy. The whole time I thought they were thinking I was a slut and I was so ashamed, even though it' s not true. My nude pictures were taken by me alone and for me alone to see because I often hate my body and those pictures kind of made me feel like I was beautiful.