Question
Posted by: Charlene | 2009/08/12

Sores on vagina

My 11 year old has a few sores on her vagina. They burn like crazy when she goes to the toilet. I am reallyworried because I don' t know what has caused this. She was hysterical when I wanted to take her to the doctor because he would have to examine her. She recently had a bad bout of flu. She was running a temperature for 4 days. When I get sick I get fever blisters. Could this be something similar.

Dear Charlene
Maybe you should take her to a female doctor - it could be something like fever blisters, or it may be a staphilococcus bacterial infection - I think it is important that someone have a look so that it can be treated correctly