Question
Posted by: JJ King | 2011-11-02

Sores on penis

A while back when my wife was pregnant she injured (a cut just below the head) me aroung the penile head while performing a handjob. Since then I have had these watery, itchy small sores that appear every time I get a handjob. Sometimes they last for a day and others for few days. They occassional develop into painful sores that will last for 5 or more days. they always appear in and around the same area (just below the head of the penis) all the time

If you are using a lubricant, you might be allergic to it. Rather use KY Jelly. If you are not using a lubricant, the small sores can be due to friction injury to the penis, that can be prevented by using KY jelly.