Question
Posted by: In pain | 2008/10/06

Sores on my head

Good morning I hope you can help. I have the most terrible sores on my head. They are almost like pimples but are very sore. I don'  t know what has caused it as i have not changed my shampoo or anything like that. If I run my fingers through my hair you feel all these large and smaller lumps and if you scratch them there is like a pus that comes out. What can I use to get rid of this? Its really agonising to brush my hair. Oh by the way I am a women I also never use hairspray or gel in my hair.

Dear In Pain
Please see your doctor, it sounds like an infected eczema and you may need a prescription for cortisone and antibiotics to get this cleared up.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: CINDYLOU | 2009/03/12

i GET SORES ON MY HEAD LIKE PIMPLES, WHAT CAN CAUSE THIS AND WHAT CAN HELP THIS? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, THEY ARE SMALL AND LARGE.

Reply to CINDYLOU