Question
Posted by: Phaloe12 | 2009/02/24

SORES LIKE PIMPLES IN THE PENIS AREA

I have small sores in my penis area they produce out the same oily substance like that of pimples and they are itching and inside the of the penis there are small pimple like sores and if I erect it itches what could this be, because my GP told me not to worry because most men have such condition please assist.

Dear Phaloe12
The penis skin can develop pimple like spots but if they become sores or blisters, or if you have a discharge from the penis this may be a STD that needs treatment with an antibiotic. You can also ask to be tested for STD by taking a blood test