Question
Posted by: Sydney | 2009/10/06

Sores inside nose

3 days ago my nose was so incredibly sore in the right nostril. I thought it might be a pimple, but couldn'  t see anything - it was even too painful to touch. 2 days ago it looked like little blisters or punctures (toothpick pricks), now today they have formed scabs, about 5 of them inside the nostril.

What could this be? Do you have any idea as it is very strange and like nothing i'  ve ever had before!

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Sydney

You have an infection of the nose most likely caused by the Staph aureus bacteria, you need to see your doctor urgently for examination and a diagnosis, as this is extremely contagious.

1
Posted by: ENT Expert | 2009/10/14

Dear Sydney

Reply to ENT Expert