Question
Posted by: tinktank | 2008/07/07

sores in a tongue and lips

Dear all,

I had a flu in the past two to three days and was shaking with a terrible headache. when i thought i have serves my flu sentence, there comes big sores on the lips and my tongue, i cant even eat, this thing is so painful. the GP gave me a listerine sort of thing with a cream that i have to apply on the lips. I started applying this on sunday, so far, it is ineffective any reommendation?

Tinktank

Dear Tinktank
Shame! Try Kenalog in Orobase ointment on the sores - thick! You can use it inside your mouth too. If you can't eat try Ensure supplements - it is like a powder you mix with milk or water to make a meal replacement milkshake - you can find this at Pick and Pay/Checkers Hypermarket etc

2
Posted by: Kennedy | 2009/03/02

Hi.
I have recently developed sores on my lips, which healed but left red scars on my lips.What can I use to get them dark or back to natural colour.Please help

Reply to Kennedy
Posted by: karien | 2008/08/11

I started last week with the same sore in my mouth, it is realy bad. There is no medicine for this because i drink Moxypen and my son 5 is drinking spectrasone.and nothing is making it bettter. My dogter of 2 has it for 4 weeks, and was terrible.

I am using now TCP. That realy makes it better.
Try TCP.
Karien

Reply to karien