Question
Posted by: Desprate | 2010/06/01

sores herpes or something

hi doc

my boyfreind has these cold sores on his penis we did go for treatment but they do not go away,.lately they have been coming back constanly and for longer periods.we used canasten but still no results.this impacts on our sexual reltionship as he worries that i will cheat on him because of these sores.
please advise best medication. no matter how expensive or doctor that can help take these away permanetly.

Hallo Desperate
Canesten would probably not help as it sounds like Herpes. He may need to take a course of antiviral medication within 24 hours of the sores appearing. (Zovirax or something similar) Please ask him to see a doctor as soon as possible if he gets a breakout. It is very contagious and I would advise you to protect yourself by using condoms.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/01

Hallo Desperate
dr Bets