Question
Posted by: brendon | 2010/06/03

Sores

Hi, I am not sure if i have contracted a std. I have two small sore like things at the bottom of my penis. Is this just perhaps pimples or maybe blocked pores, or is it something to worry about? Who can i ask about this.... Is there a cream i can buy over the counter? What type of doc would i have to see? I really would like to self medicate if possible... Your input would be appreciated, as I am embarrassed, and dont know what to do...

Hallo Brendon
STD sores usually causes flat open ulcers (google STD Ulcers to have a look), while infected pores will cause something looking like a pimple. For the pimple type you can use Bactroban ointment but if it looks like a STD ulcer you need to take antibiotics which you can get at a doctor or municipal clinic.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/03

Hallo Brendon