Posted by: Worried one | 2010-03-24

Hi, i keep getting these sores on my tongue. IT looks like little fever blisters and is very sore. i Dont even feel like talking when these sores are there. THey are white small ones, like in a group on the tip of my tongue mostly and under my tongue. What could this be? and what can i use to stop them from coming again? PLEASE HELP!!

It is possible that you have a yeast infection but you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and scrapings of the mucosa of the mouth, in order to make a clear diagnosis. Treatment will be Diflucan 150mg STAT dose. You will have to get a prescription from your doctor.

Posted by: Postman Pat | 2010-03-24

just a question because at this point in time i don''t know what you have done or not, but blisters can occur due to your immune system that''s not as good as it should be due to stress just an example, maybe you could have had oral sex with someone who might have STD, did you maybe drank something hot that could have burned the tip of your tongue. Did you eat something you could be allergic to. So try to remember when exactly did the blisters occur and what you have done the day or two before you could feel or see it.

If it becomes worse seek medical help from your GP

Reply to Postman Pat