Question
Posted by: Johnny | 2011/09/22

Sore,Heavy, Tired legs

Hi Doc,

I am a relatively fit 38 year old male.My blood pressure is always 120/80 and i exercise fairly regularly..

I stopped smoking about 6 months ago

I have a heavy, tired feeling in both legs.. when I walk up stairs I am unuslly out of breath because my legs feel heavy.

I cycle quite often at Gym and at times the heavy,tired feeeling subsides.

Any idea what is causing this tired, achy feeling in my legs.

May hamstrings often feel very tight and have to stretch them a lot before working out

Johnny

Johnny

It is possible that you have an iron deficiency or that there is poor blood flow to your legs. I suggest that you consult a doctor for an examination and blood tests.