Question
Posted by: cg | 2011/02/23

sore veins

last night i had severe pains in my right leg while i was asleep. i could not move my leg. it was not a cramp. this morning ,i checked the site of the pain and the vein was showing quite prominently. the vein was at an awkward angle across my leg closer to the ankle. it has since come right. why does this happen?

Hallo CG
if your leg is tender when you press on it and slightly more swollen than the other one (measure it) or you can't pull up your foot towards you without getting pain in the calve muscle, you need to see your doctor - it could be a deep vein thrombosis which can be dangerous.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/23

Hallo CG