Question
Posted by: Vee | 2011/01/26

Sore vagina

Hi all,

I am 24 years old and have a very difficult problem. I have a sore vagina - when i have sex with my fiance it hurts like HELL! It''s a shallow pain and the pain is at the entrance to the vagina as well as just under the lips right up to my clitoris. When we have sex I use a numbing ointment just to take away some of the pain but I''d really like to get rid of this condition completely. My doc keeps putting me on medications for infections but it isn''t an infection...it doesn''t come and go - it''s there all the time! Is there anyone who can help with what it might be and whether theres a cure?

It could be lack of lubrication and KY jelly would help with this. It is also possible that you have vaginismus, involuntary spasm of the vaginal muscles because you are scared of pain. The sexologist would be able to help you with techniques to get past this.

1